Transform Your Life from Barely Surviving to Boldly Thriving | #114
How do you move forward when you’re living a nightmare? “Most of the people who end up very successful are people who have gone through something very hard,” says Marie White, award-winning author of ‘Strength for Parents of Missing Children’ and Director of Publishing for Zamiz Press. Marie stumbled upon the transformative and healing power of branding after her young daughter was abducted as a toddler. Focusing her effort on building a positive platform to help others, Marie demonstrates how anyone can prosper in the face of adversity with enough grit and determination. Then, best-selling author and co-founder of The Culture Works, Chester Elton, wants to help you build a thriving corporate culture by embracing diversity, encouraging healthy discord, and identifying motivating factors for multi-generation employees. Learn how to engage your team for maximize innovation. Plus, Chester reveals three dimensions of high-performing teams detailed in his latest book, ‘The Best Team Wins’.
· [00:00:00] Surviving a Parent’s Worst Nightmare
· [00:05:44] How Branding Helped a Family Heal
· [00:11:30] Having Grit in Troubling Times
· [00:18:21] Create a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
· [00:26:40] Innovation through Healthy Discord
· [00:33:22] 3 Dimensions of High-Performing Teams
· Guest: Chester Elton | Bestselling Author/ Co-Founder, The Culture Works
· Book: “Strength for Parents of Missing Children” by Marie White
· TEDx Talk: “My Child Was Abducted: How Branding Made My Family Heal | Marie White”
· Website: The Carrot Guys
· Book: “The Best Team Wins” by Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton
· Book: “The Carrot Principle” by Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton
· Book: “All In” by Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton
· Book: “What Motivates Me” by Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton
This episode was produced by Entertainment Right Now (ERN). If you found value in this episode, and you’d like to hear more, please consider leaving us a review or a comment on iTunes and be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you don’t miss a beat. Your feedback helps us to reach more entrepreneurs around the world! If you have a question you’d like us to answer, please leave a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Entrepreneur is a registered trademark of Entrepreneur Media, Inc., the owner and operator of entrepreneur.com and publisher of Entrepreneur® magazine.
CreditsProgram Host: Alan Taylor
Producer: Dave Milligan
Production Assistant: Joanne Bolden
Audio Engineer: Dave Milligan
Copy Editor: Becky Vaughn